Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Personal Introduction

I am in the Aviation Flight Technology Program here at Eastern Michigan University. I am currently in my last semester here and am in the process of completing my commercial pilot certificate. I have been interested in aviation from a young age. I started flying at American Wings Aviation in high school before enrolling in the aviation program here. I currently have both my private pilot certificate and instrument rating.
I am planning on becoming a flight instructor at Eagle Flight Center upon completion of the program. I am planning on applying for Envoy Air (operating as American Eagle) upon reaching the Airline Transport Pilot minimums as an instructor. I had the opportunity to work for American Eagle over the summer where I was able to develop many contacts. I am planning on eventually upgrading to American following employment at Envoy Air.
I have always had an interest in military aviation as well. This is another option for me. This is an area where I would like to hear more about.
I am interested in a number of aviation topics. I have always had an interest in automation in aviation. I am also interested in aviation technology primarily with the military.

No comments:

Post a Comment